Financial innovation – do you have a smart new idea? Enter the international CODE_n Contest and win €30,000
GFT, one of the world’s leading solutions providers in the finance sector is a major supporter of FinTech. This year they are delighted to be patrons of the Applied FinTech cluster at the established annual CODE_n start-up contest, which champions the cause of innovation.
Applied FinTech Cluster
The Applied FinTech cluster is about financial solutions based on new thinking and new technologies, brought together in a very smart way. It’s about the “real world” – not just an idea but a clearly defined and dedicated business case. This approach looks to create a solid platform to deliver future financial solutions or to solve known challenges in a highly innovative way. We are focusing on three areas:
· Machine learning, Robo Advisory, cognitive automation
How can we automate financial tasks which are human today - and at the same time create the output instantly and in way better quality?
· Smart living, customer journey
FinTech meets Internet of things. Devices, sensors and products interacting with financial systems directly – both ways.
Predictive analytics and derived best actions, personalization and dedication of services
· Blockchain, “consensus computing”
Not the technology itself: But use cases for shared ledgers in general, change of business models, streamlining operational processes through the use of distributed ledgers
If you have a smart idea, enter now for your chance to become one of the elite 50 CODE_n16 finalists with an opportunity to:-
· win €30,000, including the accolade of being the winner of the prestigious CODE_n contest
· receive free exhibition space at the 3 day CODE_n innovation festival in Karlsruhe, Germany
· present your unique business concepts to new customers, partners, investors, and the press
· be part of the exclusive CODE_n community and find new partners through our CODE_n CONNECT matchmaking platform
· team up with global brands, corporate partners of the CODE_n new.New Festival
· connect with leading figures from their respective area of innovation at the new.New Festival
Closing Date: 31 May 2016
Exhibition Date: This year’s CODE_n final takes place at the Centre for Art and Media in Karlsruhe, Germany, from 20-22 September 2016